Thursday 5 May 2011

Pooping Birdies

Retro Pooping Birdies


I got pooped on a few days ago.


The upside is that I was inspired to make a series of pooping birdie plushie toys! They are made from 100% recycled fabrics and have a very nonchalant attitude to pooping on your favourite sundress.

Most flew the coop pretty quickly and have come to nest at the awesome Create Place in East London, a brilliant space for inspiring workshops all things handmade.


Flock of Pooping Birdies
























But I did keep a couple of cuties to put in my etsy shop...


Innocent Pooping Birdies









Also available at The Create Place are Angry Cloud and Raindrop, the first in a new series of weather plushies...

































Everyone blames the rain but I say it's angry clouds fault...

2 comments:

  1. Nice article admin thanks for share your article keep share your knowledge i am waiting for your new post check mens puffer jacket tracksuit bottoms kindly review and reply me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...